- 600g Sadia Easy and Juicy Chicken Breast Fillets
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- ½ cup Onion, sliced
- 3 Bell Peppers Mix Colors, thinly sliced
- 8 Flour Tortillas
For Chicken Marinade:
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Orange Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
- 1 ½ Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Smoked Paprika
- ½ Tsp. Dried Oregano
- ¼ Tsp. Pepper
- For chicken marinade: In a large zipper bag, combine together all of the Chicken Fajita Marinade ingredients. Remove 2 tablespoons to use later for vegetables. Add chicken breast fillets and toss well to coat.
- Marinade in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours up to overnight. When it’s time to cook, let chicken breast fillets sit at room temperature for 15 – 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook chicken breast fillets undisturbed for 2 – 3 minutes, or until nicely browned on one side.
- Turn chicken breast fillets over, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Cook for approximately 2 – 4 more minutes until chicken breast fillets are cooked through.
- Remove to a cutting board, cover with foil and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing into strips.
- For vegetables: Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to the leftover juices in the skillet along with 2 tablespoons of reserved fajita marinade. Heat over medium high heat and add onions and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add bell peppers and sauté for 3 - 4 minutes. Add the chicken breast fillets and toss to coat.
- Serve Chicken Breast Fajitas hot with tortilla bread aside and any desired topping like guacamole.