Chicken Fajita Ingredients:
You will require the following ingredients to prepare the Easy and Juicy Chicken Fajita Recipe:
- 750g Sadia Easy and Juicy Chicken Breast Fillets
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- ½ cup onion, sliced
- 3 bell peppers, mix colours, thinly sliced
- 8 flour tortillas
For Chicken Marinade:
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ tsp. pepper
Easy and Juicy Chicken Fajita Method:
Introducing our Easy and Juicy Chicken Fajitas Recipe! With tender, seasoned Sadia Chicken Breast Fillets, vibrant bell peppers, and onions, this Tex-Mex favourite is a quick and delightful meal option. Ready to impress your taste buds in no time! Let's cook it up!
- Chicken Marinade: Combine all ingredients for the Chicken Fajita Marinade in a large zipper bag.
- Remove two tablespoons to use later for vegetables.
- Add Sadia Easy and Juicy Chicken Breast Fillets to the zipper bag and toss well to coat.
- Marinade the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, up to overnight. When it’s time to cook, let the chicken breast fillets sit at room temperature for 15–30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add the marinated chicken breast fillets to cook for 2-3 minutes or until nicely browned on one side.
- Turn the chicken breast fillets over, cover the pan, and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for approximately 2–4 more minutes until the chicken breast fillets are cooked.
- Remove the cooked chicken breast fillets to a cutting board, cover them with foil, and let them rest for 5 minutes before slicing them into strips.
- For vegetables: Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the leftover juices in the skillet, along with 2 tablespoons of the reserved fajita marinade. Heat over medium-high heat, add onions, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add bell peppers to the pan with vegetables and sauté for 3–4 minutes. Add the chicken breast fillets and toss to coat.
- Serve Chicken Breast Fajitas hot with tortilla bread aside and any desired toppings, like guacamole.