- 2 Pieces Sadia Beef Burger
- 2-4 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Burger Buns
- 2 Cheese Slices
- 4 Tbsp. Caramelized onion
- 2 Tbsp. Sautéed Mushrooms
- 1 Pickle, sliced
- Fresh Rocket Leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a deep pan and cook the beef burger on both sides to golden brown color, set aside.
- Place the cheese slices at the last minute on top of each burger patty.
- Cut the buns in half and spread some mayonnaise on the bottom of each one.
- Top it with rocket leaves and one cooked burger.
- Add some pickles, caramelized onion and sautéed mushroom then cover with the bun top and enjoy!
- Note: you can use double meat in each burger to enjoy the good taste of Sadia Burger.