- 1 Pack Sadia Chicken Nuggets
- Cooking Spray
- 2 Arabic Pita Bread
- 1 Cup Lettuce, shredded
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 4 Tbsp. Ready Ranch dressing
- 4 Tbsp. Ketchup
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange the chicken nuggets in one layer in it then spray them again with the spray.
- Cook the nuggets in a preheated oven at 200°C to golden and crispy on both sides then set aside.
- Lay out the pita bread and place lettuce and top it with nuggets and shredded cheese onto each wrap.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and ketchup.
- Roll up and cut in half and serve.
- Note: you can use the stuffed chicken nuggets for a change, so yummy!