- 500g Sadia Easy & Juicy Chicken Breast Cubes
- 2 cups Sadia Mixed Vegetables with Corn
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 150g Mushrooms, sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- ½ cup Chicken broth
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- Red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil and sauté the mushrooms until tender and all liquids have evaporated.
- Add the mixed vegetables and sauté for 2 more minutes then remove from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Add the chicken cubes to the same skillet and cook until tender and no longer pink.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, chicken broth, garlic, and cornstarch.
- Add the vegetables back to the skillet with the chicken cubes and pour the sauce on. Cover and leave to simmer until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve in a big plate over cooked basmati rice and garnish with red pepper flake.