- Put oil in a pan and cook the chicken patties in it to get a golden color on each side.
- Meanwhile, start preparing the tzatziki sauce by combining all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- To assemble the burger: Place each chicken patty on a big lettuce leaf and spread some tzatziki sauce on it with fresh onion ring on top and wrap it well.
- Bake Sadia Extra Crispy French Fries with a sprinkle of olive oil in a preheated oven to 200°C to a golden color.
- Place the burger wraps on a plate and serve warm with baked Sadia Extra Crispy Fries as a healthy balanced meal.