- 2 pieces Sadia Chicken Burger Patties
- 3 tbsp canola oil
- Fresh lettuce leaves
- 1 onion, sliced
- Sadia Extra Crispy French Fries
For the tzatziki sauce:
- 1 cup yogurt
- ¼ cup cucumber, chopped
- 2 tsp dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Put oil in a pan and cook the chicken patties in it to get a golden color on each side.
- Meanwhile start preparing the tzatziki sauce by combining all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- To assemble the burger: Place each chicken patty on a big lettuce leaf and spread some tzatziki sauce on it with fresh onion ring on top and wrap it well.
- Bake Sadia Extra Crispy French Fries with a sprinkle of olive oil in a preheated oven to 200°C to a golden color.
- Place the burger wraps on a plate and serve serve warm with baked Sadia Extra Crispy Fries as a healthy balanced meal.