- 500g Sadia Tender Chicken Breast, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Cooking Cream
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 Cup Fresh Baby Spinach
- ½ Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- In a large skillet, add olive oil and cook the tender chicken breasts on medium high heat for 5 minutes on each side. Remove chicken breasts and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
- Whisk over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
- Add the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and let it simmer until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Add the chicken breasts back to the pan and cook it for 3 more minutes.
- Boil Tagliatelle pasta and place it in a big serving plate.
- Top the pasta with the creamy tender chicken breasts slices and enjoy!