- 4 pieces Sadia Breaded Chicken Tenders
- 1 pack spaghetti
- 4tbsp olive oil plus more if needed
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped for garnishing
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water to al dente, drain well and set aside.
- Place a large, deep pan over medium heat and add 4 tbsp of olive oil to lightly coat the pan. Once the oil is hot, add the breaded chicken in a single layer and sauté for 4 mins on each side or until golden brown.
- Pour the marinara sauce around the chicken and spoon some of the marinara onto the center of each chicken breast. Sprinkle the parmesan over the chicken then cover with foil and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- Place the spaghetti in a big serving plate and arrange the chicken tenders on top of it. Garnish with freshly chopped basil and enjoy!