- 1 pack Sadia Chicken Nuggets
- 6 tbsp canola oil
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Sadia Mixed Vegetables with corn
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup béchamel sauce
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet with the canola oil and bake to a golden color on each side. Place aside on kitchen papers.
- Add potatoes to a saucepan of boiling water and cook well.
- Remove boiling water from the saucepan, then add milk and butter, and puree the ingredients.
- Place mashed potatoes in individual serving bowls.
- Place baked nuggets on the edges of the bowl.
- Sprinkle the center of the dish with cheddar cheese and add mixed vegetables.
- Top each dish with some béchamel sauce and let the kids enjoy!
- Note: You can try Sadia Mini Chef Nuggets with Cheese for extra cheesy taste.