- ¼ Cup Lemon juice
- ¼ Cup Chicken broth
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon Slices
For spinach mashed potato:
- 1 pack Sadia Chopped Spinach
- 1 kg Potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 100g Butter
- ¼ 1 cup Whole milk
- 3 cup Gruyere cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sprinkle flour, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper over dried chicken fillets and toss well to evenly coat.
- Add the olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter to a big hot skillet to coat it evenly.
- Arrange the chicken into the skillet in an even layer leaving some space between pieces.
- Let cook until nicely golden brown on the bottom side, about 4-5 minutes then flip to the other side and cook for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the left butter and garlic and cook to fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth and the lemon juice and allow the sauce to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Cook the chicken again with sauce.
- Meanwhile, steam the green beans for a few minutes to tender.
- Soak the spinach in hot water for a few minutes then drain and squeeze well and set aside.
- Boil the potato in a big pot with salted water to tender. Drain well and return the potato to the same pot and start mashing until almost smooth.
- Set the pot over low heat and add the butter and stir well to melt. Gradually add the milk while mashing until smooth.
- Add cheese and reserved spinach and stir until cheese melts. Reduce the thickness with more milk, if needed. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to the serving bowl and set aside.
- Place the chicken fillets in a big serving plate with the whole lemon butter sauce. Place the steamed green beans all around and garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley and serve warm with spinach mashed potato.