Bezar spice mix:
- 2 Tbsp. Ground Coriander
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 ½ Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 ½ Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cardamom
- ½ Tsp. Chili Powder
- ¼ Tsp. Ground Cloves
- 600g Sadia Easy and Juicy Chicken Cubes
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 2-4 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 ½ Tsp. Bezar Spice Mix
- 1 Tsp. Ground Turmeric
- ¼ Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp. Ground Cardamom
- 2 Loomi (dry lime), pierced
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 Carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 Cup Sadia Garden Peas
- 3 Cups Water
- Fresh Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Basmati Rice for serving
- To prepare the Bezar spice mix: In a small bowl, mix all the spices together and take 1 teaspoon and a half and keep the rest in close tight container.
- To prepare the chicken: In a large pot over medium heat warm oil, add chicken breast cubes and fry to golden on all sides, remove and set aside.
- Add onion to the same pot and lower the heat and sauté until it softens. Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes with stirring.
- Add garlic, spices, salt, loomi and cook for few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the potato, carrot, tomato, garden peas and water then return the chicken breast cubes to the pot. Increase heat and bring stew up to a boil.
- Cover the pot and keep simmering for approximately 30 minutes or until chicken breast cubes are cooked through.
- Garnish the chicken breast cubes Salona with fresh coriander and serve with the delicious basmati rice.