Stir fry chicken franks and mixed vegetables with corn to make a deliciously healthy French dinner which is easy to prepare! Follow the steps below to serve dinner for 2 to 4!
- Cut ten pieces of Sadia Chicken Franks into slices and fry them in a pan with vegetable oil for a few minutes until they change their colour.
- Season the fried chicken franks with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Sadia Sweet Corn to Sadia Mixed Vegetables with Corn.
- Sauté the sliced onion until it is translucent in a separate pan.
- Add julienned green pepper to sautéed onion and cook together for one minute.
- Remove from the pan and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, sauté Sadia Mixed Vegetables with added Sadia Sweet Corn for two minutes.
- Transfer the sautéed vegetables to a big serving plate and top them with cooked chicken franks.
- Garnish with parsley leaves and serve