- 4 Sadia Chicken Jumbo Sausages
- 4 Hot Dog Buns
For Avocado Sauce:
- 1 Avocado, peeled and pitted
- ¼ Cup Sour Cream
- Juice and Zest of 1 Lime
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Tabasco Sauce
For the Salsa:
- 1 Cup Red (pinto) Beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ Cup Red & Yellow Bell Peppers, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Coriander, chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- To prepare avocado sauce: add the avocado, sour cream, lime juice, Tabasco sauce and salt to a food processor. Pulse until smooth, add to a squeeze bottle and refrigerate.
- To prepare the salsa: in a bowl mix together the red beans, peppers, red onion, jalapeño, tomato, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Grill the sausage for about 5 to 7 minutes on a hot grill, turning occasionally until they have good grill marks.
- Cut the buns (not to the end) and add their face down onto the grill for only about 1 minute or less.
- To serve: add one sausage in each bun, top it with salsa and drizzle with avocado sauce and enjoy!