- 6 pieces Sadia Chicken Thighs
- 500g baby potatoes, halved
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Fresh lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, pepper, garlic, and oregano in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken thighs and potatoes to the bowl. Toss well to coat with the marinade.
- Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray. Arrange the chicken and potatoes on the pan in a single layer.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the chicken is done and potatoes are tender, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve warm.