- 2 pieces Sadia Broasted Chicken Classic Fillet
- 8 cups lettuce, chopped
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups fresh toast, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt & pepper to season
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add cubed toast, olive oil, and minced garlic. Toss to coat.
- Spread the cubed bread out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Remove croutons from oven. Season with salt, pepper. Set aside.
Broasted Chicken Fillet:
- Heat the oil in a deep-frying pan and cook the broasted chicken fillet on both sides until golden and crispy. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Meanwhile, start preparing the dressing.
- In a food processor add garlic, white vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, honey and mayo. Blend until garlic is minced.
- Next, add olive oil slowly and then add Parmesan. Blend until everything is combined. Set aside.
- To assemble the salad: In a large bowl, place chopped lettuce, top it with broasted chicken, shaved Parmesan, croutons, and drizzle with dressing and serve.