- 1 Pack Sadia Chicken Franks
- 1 White Onion, sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, julienned
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Sadia Mixed Vegetables with corn
- ½ Cup Sadia Sweet Corn
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Parsley leaves for garnishing
- Cut the chicken franks into slices and fry them in a pan with vegetable oil few minutes to change their color. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sliced onions and sauté to translucent. Add the green pepper and cook together for 1 minute.
- Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the mixed vegetables with corn for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the Sautéed vegetables to a big serving plate and top them with cooked chicken franks. Garnish with parsley leaves and serve.