- In a big bowl place the chicken fillets and add some salt and allspice with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and flip to cover all the fillets sides.
- Place the fillets on a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven to cook well from inside and golden from the outside. (About 30-40 minutes)
- Meanwhile, wash the freeka very well to remove any visible floating waste from it then drain well and set aside.
- In a big pot over medium to high heat, heat the rest of the olive oil with the ghee and roast the nuts to light golden color and set side.
- Sauté the chopped onion in the same pot for 2-3 minutes to translucent. Add the washed freeka with a half cup of peas and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth with salt and pepper and stir well to combine.
- When the broth starts to boil, turn the heat to low and cover the pot and leave to simmer to absorb all the water.
- Meanwhile in a small pot boil the peas for a few minutes then drain well and set aside.
- When the freeka is cooked, place it in a big flat serving plate and arrange the boiled peas all around it.
- Place the golden chicken fillets on top of the freeka and garnish with roasted nuts and serve warm with yogurt or fresh salad if desired.
Note: the chicken fillets can also be cooked in an air fryer at your convenience.