- 500g Sadia Chicken Wings
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Ready BBQ sauce
- Sadia Mixed Vegetables with corn for serving
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Trim or separate wings at the joint if needed and discard the tips.
- Pat chicken wings dry then coat them with a generous amount of salt and a little pepper.
- Place the wings on a baking pan and cook them in the oven for about 20-22 minutes.
- Increase the temperature to 200°C and cook until chicken wings get a nice crispy outside, about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil the mixed vegetables for 3 minutes. Drain well and place in a serving bowl.
- Coat the wings with BBQ sauce or other desired sauce like buffalo sauce and serve immediately with vegetables as a side.