- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- 1 Sadia Jumbo Beef Burger Patty
- 1 slice of cheese
- ⅛ cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 onion, slice
- 1 tomato, slice
- 1 tbsp blue cheese dressing
- Sadia Potato Wedges
- To cook the mushroom, clean the gills out of the mushroom cap, rub oil on both sides and cook in a 200°C oven for 10 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a deep pan and cook the beef patty on both sides to golden brown, set aside.
- Meanwhile place the potato wedges in a sheet pan and cook in preheated oven at 200°C to golden and crispy, about 10 minutes.
- Assemble the burger by placing a tomato slice at the bottom of the mushroom, top it with onions, beef patty, a slice of cheese, and shredded lettuce, drizzle with blue cheese dressing or any dressing of your choice like ketchup, tabasco, or mayonnaise.
- Cover with another mushroom cap to make a bun and serve with potato wedges as a side, enjoy!