- 1 pack Sadia Chicken Shawarma
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1½ pack Sadia Fries Thin Cut
- Fresh lettuce leaves
- Tomato, sliced
- Pickled cucumber, sliced
- Pickled green pepper
- Garlic sauce for serving
For the hot sauce:
- 3 Tomatoes, peeled
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Green chili pepper
- 1 tsp Tomato paste
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Start preparing the hot sauce first by blending together the tomatoes, garlic and green chili pepper to smooth.
- Put the mixture in a sauce pan with tomato paste, cayenne pepper and salt and bring to boil for a few minutes to thicken a bit. Pour the hot sauce in a small bowl to cool down for serving later.
- Place the chicken shawarma in a hot skillet with olive oil and cook for 7-8 minutes, stirring from time to time to get the golden brown color.
- Meanwhile, fry some thin cut fries and set aside on kitchen paper. (Fries can be done in airfryer also)
- In a big serving plate place the lettuce leaves on one side and arrange on them the tomato slices and pickles. Place a small bowl of garlic sauce and hot sauce on the plate.
- Place the shawarma and fries on the other side of the plate and serve warm, enjoy!