- 400g Sadia Mini Chef Chicken Nuggets Triangles
- 300g Sadia Potato Wedges
- 1 Cup Vegetable Oil, divided, more if needed
For Sweet Corn Soup:
- ½ cup Sadia Sweet Corn
- 1 tsp Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Minced ginger
- 5 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- While the oil is heating in the skillet, fry the Mini Chef Chicken Nuggets Triangles in the skillet until golden and crispy on both sides. Set aside on blotting paper.
- Frying the wedges in a frying pan with vegetable oil to golden. Place them on a kitchen paper to remove any excess oil.
- Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped ginger, garlic and sauté for a minute. Now add 3 tbsp finely chopped spring onions and sauté for another two minutes. Lastly, add ¼ cup sweet corn and carrot. Add some salt and sauté the veggies for 3-4 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup corn to a blender along with 2 tbsp water. Blend well to form a thick and smooth paste. Add this paste to the pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add 3 cups of water and cover with a lid. Cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the soup reduces to just 2 and a half cups. Now mix 1 tbsp cornflour with 2 tbsp water to make a slurry. Add this slurry to the soup and mix well. Cook for another 5-6 minutes, until the soup thickens properly.
- Lastly, add vinegar, black pepper powder, leftover spring onions and adjust the salt as per taste.
- Pour the soup into serve bowl
- In a big serving plate start arranging the triangle nuggets into a fish shape and draw a fish eye in one piece and place it in the head place.
- Draw fish lips with some carrots, and arrange some wedges and cucumber as sea weed. Serve with soup.
Note: the chicken nuggets and wedges can be cooked in the oven, or in an air fryer based on your convenience. Just make sure to spray them with cooking spray before cooking in the oven.