- 1 pack Sadia Broasted Chicken Zings Strips
- Spring onion chopped for garnishing
- Sesame seeds for garnishing
For the sauce:
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and cook the chicken strips on both sides until golden and crispy. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by whisking all its ingredients together in a bowl.
- Discard the frying oil, add the chicken back to the pan and toss with the sauce.
- Garnish with spring onion and sesame seeds and serve.