- 1 pack Sadia Easy & Juicy Marinated Chicken Breast Cubes (yogurt & Arabic Spices)
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- ½ Tsp Thyme powder
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
- 2 Tsp Mustard
- ½ Tsp Salt
For Spinach Hummus:
- ½ Cup Sadia Frozen Spinach, chopped
- ¼ Cup Tahini
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp Salt
- 1 can Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- Olive Oil and Fresh Parsley, for garnish
- Place the already marinated chicken in a big bowl and add lemon juice, garlic, tomato paste, mustard, thyme and salt and mix well.
- Skewer the chicken and grill them over medium-high heat until cooked through and slightly charred, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile start preparing the hummus. In a food processor, mix together tahini and lemon juice until smooth and creamy. Add the spinach, parsley, garlic, olive oil and salt and process for one minute.
- Add half of the chickpeas and process for one minute then add the remaining chickpeas and process until smooth.
- Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl and drizzle some olive oil on top and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve chicken shish tawook with spinach hummus and seasonal salad, enjoy!
Note: chicken shish tawook can be cooked in oven or air fryer based on your preference.