- 500g Sadia Easy & Juicy Chicken Breast Cubes
- 400g Asparagus, chopped
- 225g Fresh Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- ½ Tsp. Pepper
- Cooked Basmati Rice
- Sesame seeds for garnishing
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Ginger, grated
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- In a bowl whisk together all the sauce ingredients and set aside to use later.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté until they have released their water and the pan is dry. Remove mushrooms from pan and set aside.
- Return pan to heat and add two tablespoons of canola oil. Add the chicken cubes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Wipe out pan if needed and return it to heat and add the remaining tablespoon of canola oil. Add the onion and sauté for about 5 minutes, until softened and starting to turn golden.
- Add the mushrooms and the chicken back to the pan, cook for about 3 minutes, until starting to brown.
- Add the asparagus and cook for 1-2 minutes, until turning to bright green.
- Add the sauce and stir until everything is coated and sauce has thickened, about 1 minute.
- Place the basmati rice in a big serving plate and arrange the chicken and vegetables on top of it and garnish with sesame seeds and serve.